ALL LIBRARY MATERIAL DUE DATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 3rd, 2020.
We are observing the following protocol:
- The Allentown Public Library is closed until Monday, March 30, 2020.
- All Library programs and events have been postponed pending reschedule to a future date.
- We have cleaned and sanitized our library, with a focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Upon reopen, we will continue to provide hand sanitizer for public use.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we have removed toys from our children’s areas.
- Interlibrary Loans have been suspended at this time.
Please take advantage of Allentown Public Library’s online resources!
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Spreading
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Guidance and Resource for Households
- CDC Guidance for Travelers