– An informative site with plenty of tips, the biggest appeal may be the sample resumes and cover letters. While it does have links to 3rd party sites that charge for resume services, the large amount of free information makes this a very helpful site.
Salary Wizard Salary Estimate
– A helpful resource that will give you median salaries for job position broken down into geographic or metro areas.
Job Interview Questions
– An excellent resource, with lists of questions you can expect and recommended answers. Also has tips for questions you should ask the interviewer, and a section on questions that are illegal for employers to ask you.
“What is Your Biggest Weakness?”
– One of the hardest interview questions to answer, UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School gives advice on how to answer this difficult question
Monster.com Interview Tips
– A direct link to the resume tip page of Monster.com. The biggest draw for this page in particular is that it has new content on a regular basis, making it a good place to read about the newest trends in resume design, and what employers are looking for.
BLS Occupational Outlook Handbook
– The home of the Occupational Outlook Handbook, an excellent resource that compiles information about professions across the U.S.