Due to an upgrade of our system, everyone must "register as a new Information Portal user" to access your online account (for reserves, renewals, to check due dates, etc.) even if you were using the online catalog with the old system.
Follow these steps to create a user name and password to access your patron account. You only have to register once, after that point you will simply log in using your new user name and password. Click here to open the catalog page as a new window (you can refer back to this page as you proceed).
1. From the catalog page, click on the "My Account" tab
2. Click on "register as a new Information Portal user"
3. Click and highlight LVLS (Lehigh Valley Library System)
4. Scroll down and click "next"
5. Fill in the 5 boxes of information
6. Click on "Finish"
7. You should now be able to access your patron account.
Click here to continue on to try it. (The catalog page will open as a new window so that you can refer back to these directions as you proceed.)
We apologize for the inconvenience; this was a necessary upgrade that will eventually lead to a more user-friendly experience for us all! Thank you for your patience. If you have problems or need to renew by phone, please call: 610-820-2400
THE ALLENTOWN PUBLIC
Main Library: 1210 Hamilton St., Allentown, PA 18102 Phone: 610.820.2400