The latest LOCAL INFORMATION about COVID-19
Users may take advantage of our many online resources to stay safe and healthy. For more information on our services, please see the Questions and Answers below.
Usuarios se pueden aprovechar de muchos de nuestros recursos. ¡Manténganse seguros y sanos! Para más información sobre nuestros servicios, favor de leer las Preguntas y Respuestas. Haga clic aquí para información en español.
Questions & Answers
Q. Are there library resources I can use without going inside the library building?
- Yes! You can use OverDrive or the Libby app on your laptop or personal device to download ebooks and e-audiobooks. You can also use RB Digital to download emagazines. Rosetta Stone, Heritage Quest, Newsbank, and other databases are also available HERE. And, you may use our drive-thru window for book pickup.
Q. What if my items are due? Will there be late fees?
- Library materials which were checked out prior to March 14th, 2020 will be due by August 4th, 2020. There will not be late fees during this time. Books checked out beginning June 15, 2020 are due in three weeks (two weeks for NEW books and DVDs).
Q. Can I drop off my library materials at the library?
- All items must be returned 24/7 at the book drop located in the parking lot behind the library. All returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in. Please do not bring returns into the building at this time.
Q. What about my holds? Will I be able to get them?
- You may pick up your holds at the drive-thru window or inside of the building, Monday through Saturday during posted library hours.
Q. My library card is expiring, now what?
- Don’t worry! The Library has extended all expiring cards. If you experience a problem with placing a book on hold, please call the library at 610-820-2400 and we will check your account.