You’ll be happy to learn that
The library is serving patrons via drive thru window pickup as well as inside.
Restricted Walk-in Service Expectations
All patrons are expected to wear masks and to be considerate of others, maintaining social distancing guidelines. Our staff will do our part to provide you with services while maintaining increased cleaning protocols and the same guidelines that we ask of our patrons.
In order to accommodate those who are uncomfortable visiting indoors, we will maintain drive-thru service. You may call 1-2 hours ahead to place books on hold, or place them on hold yourself using the MyAccount feature. You will be contacted via email, text or phone call (your choice) when your reserved materials are ready for pickup.
Please check here and on our social media pages for frequent updates.
- Lehigh County COVID-19 Information and Resources
- CNN Coronovirus statistics – resources by USPS Zip Code
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) en español
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- WHAT TO DO if you are Sick with Coronavirus
- Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Spreading
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Guidance and Resource for Households