The Creation Station is located in the library’s mezzanine and is available for audio, video and photo editing as well as website design and software programming. For a list of what hardware and software is available on the Creation Station Click Here .
Using the Creation Stations
- A Person may use the Creation Station if:
- They are working on a specific project that requires an Adobe program
- They wish to learn how to use an Adobe program and is working through tutorials
- You must have a valid library or computer card to use the Creation Station. Learn how to get a library card here.
- Reservations to use the Creation Station can be made online by filling out the form below and selecting a time. Reservations must be made a week in advance and are for 4 hour time slots.
- You may only reserve 1 time slot per day
- Walk in use is allowed if the Creation Station is not reserved. Walk in sessions are 2 hours and are on a first come first serve basis.
- You are only guaranteed your session length. Make sure:
- If there is no one waiting for the Creation Station at the end of your session, you may continue working. If a new request is made, you will be given 15 minutes to save work.
- The librarians are not experts on the available software. If you have questions visit the tutorials found Here or search on YouTube.
Fill out the form below to reserve the Creation Station