The Creation Station
The Creation Station is located in the library’s mezzanine. This area is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The Creation Station is designed for audio, video and photo editing as well as website design and software programming. For a list of the hardware and software available on the Creation Station, click here .
When the mezzanine section is once again re-opened, you’ll have full access to the Creation Station as follows:
Using the Creation Station
- A person may use the Creation Station if:
- They are working on a specific project that requires an Adobe program.
- They wish to learn how to use an Adobe program and is working through tutorials.
- You must have a valid library or computer use card to use the Creation Station. Learn how to get a library card here.
- The Creation Station is available on a first come first serve basis. Sessions are 2 hours in length.
- You are only guaranteed your session length. Make sure:
- If there is no one waiting for the Creation Station at the end of your session, you may continue working. If a new request is made, you will be given 15 minutes to save work.
- The librarians are not experts on the available software. If you have questions visit the tutorials found Here or search on YouTube.