The Creation Station is located in the library’s mezzanine and is available for audio, video and photo editing as well as website design and software programming. For a list of what hardware and software is available on the Creation Station Click Here .
Using the Creation Stations
- A Person may use the Creation Station if:
- They are working on a specific project that requires an Adobe program
- They wish to learn how to use an Adobe program and is working through tutorials
- You must have a valid library or computer card to use the Creation Station. Learn how to get a library card here.
- of the Creation Station is on a first come first serve basis. Sessions are 2 hours in length.
- You are only guaranteed your session length. Make sure:
- If there is no one waiting for the Creation Station at the end of your session, you may continue working. If a new request is made, you will be given 15 minutes to save work.
- The librarians are not experts on the available software. If you have questions visit the tutorials found Here or search on YouTube.